Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Abstract Landscape, Daily Painting, Daily Art, Small Oil Pianting, 6x8" Oil, SOLD

Somedays, girls just want to paint abstract!  Today is one of those days!

Georgia Morning
SOLD


Sometimes, I just want to play with lots of paint.

The Sun Falls to the Sea
SOLD

Texture is always a large part of my work, especially in abstracts.



Blue
SOLD
When I start an abstract, I usually don't have anything specific if mind.......and I struggle.  But, then I get to that sweet spot, where it seems to come together, that's when I get excited.

Although these are all sold, they are all available as giclee prints in the size of your choice.  Check it out HERE.

Have a great day....and try something different!




www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment