Friday, September 9, 2016

Coral Reef Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 8x8" Underwater Painting

I am still inspired by my trip to Key Largo a few weeks ago.

This painting is #3 in my Coral Reef Series.  I painted with a palette knife and all those gorgeous tropical colors.

purchase here


I was happy with the way this  one turned out, until my grandson (14 years old) came over for a visit and somehow managed to stick his foot right in the middle of the wet paint.  I couldn't blame him, because I was the one who put it on the floor!  Duh!

He was devastated, but five minutes later, all was repaired and I like the final results much better than the original version.

I am really enjoying this series as each one I do, instantly takes me back to the wonderful and magical time we spent on Key Largo.



Good things have been happening at Carol Schiff Studio, and I hope to have some exciting news to share with you soon.

Thanks for visiting today.

Carol Schiff


No comments:

Post a Comment