Monday, September 12, 2016

Seascape Oil Painting, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting, 11x14" Ocean Painting Underwater Garden

I am still reliving my recent trip to Key Largo in my paintings.  I think this is number five or six in the series I call "Coral Reef".

Purchase here
 While in Key Largo we went out seven miles to the coral reef in a glass bottom boat.  I got really sea sick when they powered down over the reef and did not enjoy it as much as I would have liked to.

detail
 But, I kept my eyes on the reef as much as I could, and took some photos.  I did love the trip out and the trip back.  I could not take my eyes off the stunning aqua and blue waters.

detail
These paintings are more impressions than actual scenes.



Thanks for viewing my art today!

No comments:

Post a Comment