Friday, September 9, 2016

Botanical Fine Art Painting, "GREEN CHICKS AND HENS" The Art of Nature, Fine Art by Mindy Lighthipe



Hens and chicks are a favorite in my garden. I love they way they group and readily multiply as they spill over rocks and create a wonderful ground cover. Here I played with variation in mixing greens. It was interesting to see how many shades of green were in such a small section. I magnified the drawing to give it impact and stand out. Such small things are often overlooked.


16"x12" Watercolor on Paper/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View Mindy's available Fine Art Reproductions HERE


View Mindy's Class Schedule HERE

http://MindyLighthipe.com
http://MindyLighthipeFineArt.com

Drawing Butterflies....Read Mindy's latest blog post HERE



Click HERE to learn about Mindy's FREE video.




View Mindy's available Books HERE



Study With Mindy.....New Online Watercolor Class starting September 21!




I am happy to announce my new online Wonderful World of Watercolor Class will start this fall on September 21, 2016. I want to thank all my fellow artists for the overwhelming success of  my Foundation Drawing and Drawing Plants classes. For the past year I have had requests from all corners of the world asking me to do more online classes. I spent May, June and July designing, painting, shooting and editing this new 12 week class in response to YOUR REQUESTS! It takes me a long time to do this because….. I do it all! …….. Drawing the Beauty of Nature!

Click HERE for Online Class INFO

Study With Mindy in Beautiful Costa Rica
March 8th-17th 2017
Read More HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment