Thursday, September 15, 2016

Exciting News!!

One of the most exciting things about being an artist, on the internet, is the contact you receive from people all over the world.

Over the years I have recieved  several licensing contracts, had my artwork on CD covers, designed food wrappers for a candy company, been published in international books, and had my art prints purchased by set design on the TV show "Hawaii Five-O".

All this has come to me, simply because I sell art on the internet.  I am blessed!

Today I get to add to the list.

This is my artwork as a wine label!!



Doesn't it look great!!

In a few weeks I will travel to Georgia, to visit the wonderful folks at the winery.

The wine is a pineapple infused chardonnay, which I am anxious to try.  My friends know that chardonnay is my drink of choice, so I will be coming home with a trunk full of it.

Now I'm back at the easel.  I am working on a 24x30" in my Coral Reef series and will be posting it soon.

Aloha!

Carol Schiff
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment