Thursday, September 1, 2016

Flower Painting, Daily Painting, "Sunshine Mix" by Carol Schiff, 8x6" Oil SOLD

Today's flower painting is a little reminder that spring is not to far away! It seems like this must be the longest winter in the history of the world!
SOLD
 I liked the fresh brushwork and the abstract shapes in this painting



I like painting flowers because I love the vibrant colors and I can make the shapes whatever I want them to be.  Most of my flower paintings are free of detail and stress.  I almost feel like I am playing when I paint them.  The next time you are close to tearing your hair out, I highly recommend, step back and take a deep breath.....and work on a flower painting!



Don't forget to pin it!


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com
www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment