Sunday, February 19, 2017

A Daily Painter Questions the BIG PLAN

Traditionally, January is when we evaluate our performance over the last twelve months, and look at the direction we are headed.

Artistically, I see nothing but question marks.  I want to have a clear plan, a path to follow and mark my progress, but alas, it evades me.


I looked through my posts from last year, and picked out my favorite pieces, hoping against hope that they will tell me where I am headed.



 Abstract Expressionism?


Maybe....


Thick Paint?

 Impressionism?




 Brushwork?
 Knife?

Really thin paint?




Or does it really matter?



All this thinking is making my head hurt!  

I am happy I found this many pieces, from last year, that speak to ME.  I am happy with them which makes me happy with me.

Maybe 2017 will find me treading the straight and narrow.....but somehow, I don't think so.

Thank you all, for joining me on my crazy, unplanned journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment