Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Mountain Painting, Small Oil Painting, Daily Painting, "Mt Rainier" by Carol Schiff, 8x6" Oil SOLD

I wanted to do a mountain painting.....but this time it is not the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.  After a trip to Mt, Rainier in Washington state, I had to paint it!

SOLD
 Everything is bigger and more rugged in the west and Mt,. Rainier is the biggest of them all.  It looms over you in the Seattle/Tacoma area......a very massive and impressive sight.  I was surprised to see it poking through the clouds during our flight.

It's not just the mountains that are larger in the west.  I was also fascinated with the tall, tall trees.  It was a great trip and I cannot wait to visit again.


Are you ready for Thanksgiving?  I see a turkey in my future!

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment