Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth


I was recently in Sarasota, Florida and was so impressed with the city.  Sarasota is a town that supports the arts in a big way.  I was fortunate to teach my 3 day abstract painting workshop at 
Art Center Sarasota and had a wonderful time with a great group of talented artists.  All 15 ladies ended up with an impressive 3-4 paintings each.  Their enthusiasm was contagious and inspirational.  I am so glad they invited me and am looking forward to teaching there again in the future.

This 25' statue based on the famous photo by Victor Jorgensen (or Alfred Eisenstaedt) is called Unconditional Surrender and was created by Seward Johnson.
For more information, click here


Visit my website to see my original abstract paintings!


*****

filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online 

No comments:

Post a Comment