Thursday, February 23, 2017

Daily Paintings on Sale, Small Oil Painting Sale, Out with the Old and In with the New!

I am trying to lighten my life!  Every year, after the New Year, I have the urge to clean, organize, discard.  I love the sight of empty shelves in my closets.

So, this morning, I decided to clean out my studio.  The first thing I did, was go to my Etsy site and create a new section on my site.   "SALE- 30 Dollars and Up".   Here are a few of the pieces that are currently on sale.

Farm Landscape Painting, Barn Painting,Impressionist art, "Valley View" 5x7", Painting on Sale,  Reduced from  85.00
SOLD
Painting on Sale, Tropical  Sunset Painting, 6x18 Landscape  Painting , Florida Painting,"As Evening Fell", Reduced from 195.00
purchase here

Painting on Sale, Floral Still Life, Daily Painting, Sunflower Painting, Tulip Painting, 6x8" Oil Still Life, Reduced from 119.95
purchase here

 This is only three of many and as  paintings sell, I plan to add more, until I have a few "empty shelves" in my studio.

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment