Friday, January 30, 2015

Abstract Seascape, "Sunset" by Carol Schiff, 11x14 Acrylic

Living next to the sea, I try to visit the beach at daybreak as often as possible.  Of course, this means starting my day a little earlier than usual.


$135. + 15


To make my life a little easier, I decided to do  a sunset, a memory of my visits on the west coast of Florida.

detail
My Etsy Store
Follow me on Facebook

I added some texture to the canvas and attacked with my acrylics.  Acrylics are always risky for me.  I don't use them often enough to feel in control.  I think, my goal for 2013 will be to use them on a more regular basis and see where they may take me.  I enjoy abstract and mixed media and acrylics are the media of choice for these works.

I would love to hear any advise you wish to share on acrylics.


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment