Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Painting On Sale, Daily Painting, Tropical Landscape, Small Oil Painting, Morning Light by Carol Schiff, 12x12 Oil Painting

This is a painting that has always been close to my heart.  It is a scene not too far from where I live.  Although it looks like a wilderness, it is actually between a neighborhood and a church.

purchase here
220 minus  50 rebate
I stopped by one morning to photograph it as the morning light was highlighting the area.


Now for the deal of the day.....Purchase at the link above and you will be charged $219.95 and shipping. You must write 
ART SALE on the order to receive the discount.  As soon as I receive your payment, I will return a credit of $50.00 to your credit card or PayPal account.  That's right....$50.00  This is a very nice work on canvas panel and I am really hoping to help it find it's forever home.

This sale is only for readers of my blog, so if you don't write ART SALE on the order, I won't know you saw it here and you won't get a rebate.  This offer expires at midnight January 30, 2015.

Thank you for reading my blog today.


No comments:

Post a Comment