Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Mountain Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Morning Mist" by Carol Schiff, 12x12x1.5 Original

When I am in the mountains of North Carolina, I love to start the day with a cup of coffee on the front porch.  It is fascinating to watch the sun break over the mountains and burn off the morning mist that collects in the valley in the evening.

purchase here
275. + shipping

 This piece is done on gallery wrap canvas, with the sides painted, which allows it to be hung with or without a frame.



I have some exciting news.  I can now offer prints of my work on my Etsy site.  These are high quality giclee' prints on either watercolor paper or canvas.  Although, I have only a few in stock at the moment, my inventory will quickly grow.  If you don't see your favorite painting or size in print, just contact me and I will special order one for you.



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment