Saturday, January 3, 2015

Widow's Peak by Sally Shisler


Widow's Peak
24x36" #201452
Will debut at my Solo Exhibition,
Sally Cummings Shisler - A Story of the Palette Knife
at the Grace Gallery in Winter Park, Fl
Evening reception is January 8th, 2015 from 6-8pm
scshisler@gmail.com

An exciting undertaking this painting was. I rarely allow myself to review my work and say that there's nothing more I could do to it to make it better (for me).

NEXT UP....WORKSHOP AT MY STUDIO IN WINTER GARDEN, FLORIDA• Four Day Intensive - Palette Knife Technique and Philosophy with focus on clean color mixing based on theory. Workshop scheduled for January 28th-31st, 2015 - TWO SPOTS OPEN. Please call me at 321-331-3045, or email at scshisler@gmail.com

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY ONLINE PRINT BOUTIQUE
Did you miss out on the chance to purchase your favorite original painting?  An image that really sent you...the one that you were certain you had to have because it brought forth a fond memory, told a story, or simply brought fresh joy to your day? This brand new print gallery collection includes my most popular work from the years 2011-2014. Here you will find all of your favorite images. It's a place where you can view and consider each image carefully because here, there is no such thing as "the one that got away".



WORKSHOPS and CLASSES
• Four Day Intensive - Palette Knife Technique and Philosophy with focus on clean color mixing based on theory. Workshop scheduled for January 28th-31st, 2015 - TWO SPOTS OPEN

• Palette Knife Technique and Philosophy Workshop scheduled for May 2015 at The Art School in Sandy Springs Atlanta, Georgia. $450 for 3 days. For more information, please call Donna Thomas at 404-313-7356.


Private Lessons at my studio in Winter Garden, FL. Cost is $100 for three hours. Those interested, please call or email me at 321-331-3045 or scshisler@gmail.com to make an appointment.

BOOKS:
• Now Available!  Sally Shisler - Contemporary Impressionist Painter, A Collection of Palette Knife Paintings from 2011-2014 

COMING  IN EARLY 2015:
• Sally Shisler - Color Mixing for Radiant Harmony in your Paintings. This book will go in depth on how I prepare my colors from careful subject observation through completion of a painting. Step by step color choices and mixing will be diagrammed with detailed written instruction.

Videos


No comments:

Post a Comment