Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Artichoke Giclee' Canvas Print, Still Life Giclee Canvas Print, Artichokes of Roma by Carol Schiff, daily painting

I have been very busy adding giclee' prints to my Etsy site.  It has given me an opportunity to review some of my sold paintings.  I have enjoyed visiting with these "old friends" and though I would post a few.

Today  I wanted to show you this painting from a trip I took to Roma a few years ago.  I rented an apartment in Campo di Fiori, which is historical piazza.  One morning, I was surprised to see the piazza had been turned into a farmer's market for the day.  These were real farmers selling their fresh, beautiful produce.  I took lots of photos and when I returned home this was the first painting I created.

purchase here
50+ with free shipping



The painting has sold, but I am happy to offer it as a giclee' canvas print in numerous sizes. If you look closely, you may be able to see a few Italian words that I hid in the painting.

The giclee's are high quality canvas and inks, professionally printed, gallery wrapped and finished with a semi-gloss protective coating.  They come to you ready to hang.  This piece is available from 8x10x1.5" to over 24x36x1.5".

Happy Day!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment