Saturday, January 17, 2015

Carol Schiff Prints, Landscape giclee prints, daily painting giclee prints, wildlife giclee prints, Giclee' Prints are Here!

purchase here
starting at 49.95
I am so excited today!  I have been working with a printmaker and I can now offer you quality, professionally printed giclee' prints of my artwork,

purchase here
from 49.95
 They are printed on canvas with archival inks and have a semi-gloss protective coating.




They come already stretched and ready to hang on your wall, with or without a frame.



 



The really exciting part for me, is I can now offer the best of my works that have sold!

purchase here
49.95 and up
They come in a variety of sizes. 

purchase here
starting at 49.95


If you don't see the size or the image you want, just contact me here or at my Etsy site
I am adding more listings daily, but I can always do a special one for you.
Thank you for reading my blog today!



www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment