Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Plein Air Landscape, 6x8, Oil SOLD

I don't often paint out of the studio, but recently I spent a week in North Carolina with my paint group, Pieces of Eight.  We didn't paint as much as we usually do on our retreats, but we did get a few days in.

Purchase here
SOLD


We went to a beautiful location, Grandfather Vineyard, near Boone, and painted on the grounds.  Tables and chairs we set up on the bank of the stream and customers would bring their bottles of wine and glasses and enjoy an hour or two.



It was a beautiful, sunny fall day and we enjoyed our painting session.  When we had put our brushes away, we purchased a few bottles of wine and enjoyed a lively art discussion in this wonderful location.  I took lots of photos and have several from Grandfather Vineyards that I plan to paint soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment