Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Flower Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Floral Still Life, "Hydrangea and Cross Bottle" by Carol Schiff, 6x8" Original

There is something special about this painting.  Yes, I painted it, and the composition is not the best, and yet I keep coming back to it.  Maybe it is the color, or the texture or the knife work.....I don't know, but it intrigues me.

purchase here
96 + shipping
I must admit that purples and blues are my favorite colors.

I have closed my FineArtAmerica site and now can offer you beautiful giclee' prints direct from this site or my Etsy site. They are beautifully done and very reasonably priced, starting at $20.  I have a few sizes and compositions in stock, but I can easily supply you with a print of your favorite painting.....just contact me here for details.

I hope you are staying warm on this cold January morning!




www.CarolSchiffStudio.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment