Sunday, November 20, 2016

Small Oil Still Life | Daily Painting | Painting Sale | Fruit Still Life | Small Oil Painting | Reflecting Pear by Carol Schiff

Yes, this small oil still life is on sale today!  This pear still life is 6x8" on canvas panel.  A red pear, a green drape and a mirror make it special.

purchase here
90 minus 25 rebate
This has always been a favorite of mine.  I like the colors, the contrast and the chunky brushwork.  Today, it can be yours, for only $65.  Here's how............

Follow the link above and purchase the painting.  You will be charged $90 plus shipping.  You must write on the order ART SALE.  That is my clue to send you a $25 rebate to your credit card or PayPal account.  That is all you have to do.  I will send you the rebate and contact you with shipment tracking information.

Thank you for viewing my art sale.  I will be back soon with a new daily painting for you.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment