Tuesday, November 8, 2016

My Trip to Three Sister Vineyards


Do you remember my announcement that my painting has been selected for a wine lable?  Well here it is, in all it's glory!  It is a pineapple infused chardonnay, and my new favorite wine.


 Thank you to Three Sisters Vineyards for choosing my work for their label!


Naturally, I had to make a trip to the vineyard, and I am so happy I did.



Three Sisters Vineyard in Dahlonega, GA is a great experience  for everyone. This weekend, they have food trucks and live music.









The grounds are charming.



The new barn for events of all kinds, including weddings.



The perfect place to enjoy your bottle of wine.....just outside the tasting room.


Touches of Fall are everywhere.  We Floridians eat that up!



Inside the tasting room, we were warmly greeted by the family.  Did I mention this is a family business?  Can you tell everyone is enjoying their selections.



There is no end to the charming views of this historic property.





184 acres of North Georgia Mountain vineyard beauty and the oldest continuously operated vineyard and winery on the Dahlonega Plateau.


Overlooked by Three Sisters Mountains





It was not easy pulling my husband away.  Neither of us wanted to end this wonderful and relaxing afternoon.

A special thanks to Doug and Sharon for sharing their fabulous piece of heaven.

Carol Schiff


No comments:

Post a Comment