Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 
Springtime Wishes
24"x36"x1.5"
Acrylic on heavily textured canvas
 Sold
 
In my last blog I wrote about the chaos at our house due to remodeling the master bath and painting the inside and outside of our home.  Well, we're finally starting to see the end of the tunnel as the painters finish up their work.  But, all this has taken a toll on me, my hubby and even our 2 cats!  Poor girls keep running from one corner of the house to the other, trying to find a safe haven.  I sometimes wish I could hide under a bed with them too!  It's been well over a month since all this turmoil began, but in the end, it will be worth it.
 
I'm looking forward to getting back into my studio again.  So many new ideas are swirling around in my head, just waiting to bust loose.  Have you ever had times when your creativity was just waiting to explode but couldn't because of so many other priorities in your life?  I guess we've all been through those times when we've had to put aside our own desires in order to take care of other things that seemed more important at the time.   

I am very excited about the coming year...once all this election stuff settles down!  I have a couple of Go Big Go Bold abstract painting workshops booked and am also starting to schedule private painting workshops in my own home studio!  
 
If you are interested in taking your art to the next level, click here for more information!

*****

filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designers 


No comments:

Post a Comment