Sunday, November 27, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Serene
30"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas

 

Turquoise and teal of a serene sea reveal soft purple tones of a setting sun.

Serene measures 30"x30".  This richly textured painting is gallery-wrapped on 1.5" deep wood bars.  The sides are painted in a shimmery black/gray Micaceous Iron Oxide.  The painting is wired and ready to hang.  Framing is not needed.  It is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back.   A satin acrylic varnish has been applied to protect the beauty of this painting.

A Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Free shipping within the US

Prints and other items are now available!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!
 
 

Say Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah with art this year!

As a special "Thank You" to all my friends and collectors, I am offering 20% off any available painting on my website.  

Click here to browse through the paintings I currently have available, and if you see something that you'd like to purchase, just email me with your selection.  I will reserve the painting for you.  Payment is super easy through Paypal when you get your invoice!  Your new painting will be on it's way to you within 3 days.

Free Priority Shipping within the US!! 

*****


 Take your painting to the next level!
Register today for my next Go Big Go Bold abstract painting workshop in beautiful Sarasota, Florida!
January 23 - 25, 2017

*****
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designers

 



No comments:

Post a Comment