Sunday, November 13, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 
Breakthrough
36"x36"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas

 

 


Breakthrough is a large, abstract expressionist painting on gallery-wrap canvas.  The painting measures 36" x 36" and is stretched on 1.5" heavy duty wood bars.  It is wired and ready to hang...framing is not needed. 
A protective coat of clear acrylic varnish has been applied.

A signed Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Free priority shipping within the US!

Prints and other items are now available!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!
*****

Upcoming Workshops!

I have a couple workshops lined up for 2017.  Join me at Art Center Sarasota in January and in Fernandina Beach in April for my popular Go Big Go Bold abstract painting workshops!


Private painting workshop


I am also happy to announce that I am now offering private painting workshops here in my Inverness, Florida studio.  You will spend 3 intense but fun days completely immersed in painting.  I will guide and direct you as you take your painting from conception to completion.  If you are serious about your art and want to take it to the next level, please contact me to schedule your private painting workshop.


*****
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designers




No comments:

Post a Comment