Monday, November 21, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Vestiges of Summer
30"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on textured canvas

 

 


Vestiges of Summer measures 30"x30".  This acrylic painting on textured canvas is stretched on 1.5" deep wood bars.  The sides are painted in a lustrous gray/black Micaceous Iron Oxide.  It is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back.  The painting is wired and ready to hang, making framing unnecessary. 
A protective coat of clear acrylic varnish has been applied.

A signed Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Free priority shipping within the US!

Prints and other items are now available!

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

*****

Say Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah with art this year!

As a special "Thank You" to all my friends and collectors, I am offering 20% off any available painting on my website.  

Click here to browse through the paintings I currently have available, and if you see something that you'd like to purchase, just email me with your selection.  I will reserve the painting for you.  Payment is super easy through Paypal!  Your new painting will be on it's way to you within 3 days.

Free Priority Shipping within the US!! 

*****


 Take your painting to the next level!
Register today for my next Go Big Go Bold abstract painting workshop in beautiful Sarasota, Florida!

January 23 - 25, 2017


*****
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designers

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment