Monday, May 31, 2010

Cantaloupe and red grapes on white linen, 14x11, by Maryanne Jacobsen

Cantaloupe and red grapes on white linen, 14x11-$395 with free shipping

I always promise myself that I will do more still life paintings. Then I never do them. Why? I can't say, other than it's a royal pain to do the set-up, get the lighting just right and figure out how to approach the painting. (from above, below,straight on, etc.) So I never do enough still lifes, even though I know they are the key to success for portraits, which I also rarely do.

Anyhow, this painting has been hanging in my dining room, but I just replaced it with something else, so now I am making it available for purchase. If you like it, just go ahead and use the Paypal button below.

A special thank-you to all the veteran's and families of veterans who have had the formidable job of protecting this country and its citizens over the years. Have a happy, blessed and safe Memorial Day.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $395.00 plus $0 s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment