Monday, May 24, 2010

"The Dancing Tree at Red Lake" by MAryanne Jacobsen, paintings of Venice Florida


"The Dancing Tree at Red Lake", 12x16, oil on wrapped canvas- Special price!-$150

I decided to try to paint today out at the beach, but I am still feeling pretty lousy after being sick last week while we were in California. All in all it's not a bad painting, but in my current state of mind, I know it's not one of my best either. For that reason I have priced it well below my usual pricing structure for paintings this size, so if you like it, you can take advantage of the special price.

Here is a picture of the scene photographed:

Now you tell me that it doesn't look like that tree has rhythm!

For people familiar with Venice, Florida- Red Lake is right off of Casperson Beach. It is the canoe launch beach into the intracoastal and many people fish there as well. I've painted this scene before since I just can't help but admire a tree that is (was!)a dancer , too!

If you wish to purchase "The Dancing Tree at Red Lake", please use the Paypal button below.

Please visit my blog at PaintDance to read more about my daily paintings, or visit my official website at Maryanne Jacobsen, Fine Art, to learn more about me.

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $150.00 plus $10 s/h
Or, send me an email


, , , , , ,, , ,

, , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment