Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ofu Island , 16x12, oil on linen, by Maryanne JAcobsen


"Ofu Island", 16x12, oil on linen, $600, with free shipping and handling in the US

As I have half-halfheartedly followed the news about the so called "top kill" of the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, I tried to get my mind off of things by listening to Susan Boyle's lovely CD (which I rec'd as a Christmas gift), as well as painting something far away from the Gulf of Mexico. This painting of Ofu Island, which is part of American Samoa in the South Pacific, near Hawaii, was the result. Ofu Island is part of America's national park system. If you wish to purchase this painting, please contact me at maryannejacobsen@aol.com, and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

I hope you'll visit my official website at Maryanne Jacobsen Fine Art, or my blog at PaintDance, to see more of my original oil paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment