Friday, August 26, 2016

Abstract Art Painting , Black and White "Silky Thorny" by International Abstract Expression Artist Arrachme


FRESH OFF THE EASEL.....

It’s just plain Black and White is a series of gratitude and silence. Honor and respect to my new family members who brought me the Authentic Chinese paint brush made of natural fibers from their home. My life in a melting pot of people with different cultures and traditions. It’s the uniqueness that makes the world both tolerable and enjoyable.

Abstract Painting

Acrylic on Paper

Click HERE  for purchase info.


Can Art Heal??......



Can Art Heal? This painting helps me remember the feeling of gratitude, during a show, when I overheard a gentleman whispered to his wife, “That painting almost makes me feel seasick.” If a painting evokes feeling or tells a story, it is a successful work of art.

Read more in my new blog post HERE


Coming Soon.....Online Classes With Arrachme!!


Click HERE to learn more!!







Click HERE to view Arrachme's line of clothing and accessories.












No comments:

Post a Comment