Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Coming Soon!!

Go Big Go Bold 
Abstract Painting Workshop

October 10 - 12, 2016
 Inverness, Florida

I know it feels like October is still a long way off, but it's really just around the corner.  Pretty soon cooler weather will be here and even though I'm living in Florida now, where it's perpetual summer, the days will be balmier and much cooler.
I am so excited about my next workshop here in beautiful Inverness, on the Nature Coast of Florida! I have reserved a beautiful workshop space in Ft. Cooper State Park.  You'll be surrounded by a natural paradise that will get your creative juices flowing!  So, make your reservation today and bring another artist friend, your spouse or significant other with you.  I promise they will not be bored while you're at the workshop.  We have golf courses, fishing, hiking, biking, shopping and plenty of restaurants nearby to keep them busy.

 I hope you can join me and your fellow artists for 3 days of fun and adventures in painting.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment