Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Small Seascape, Ocean Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Sunrise", 6x8 Oil, SOLD

Although I do not live on the beach, I am very close, so it is easy to jump in my car with a cup of coffee and a camera.  That is just what I did on this morning.

SOLD

It is my favorite time of day at the beach.  Very few people, maybe an occasional fisherman, just me and the surf and the birds.  The surf is usually quiet, as though it is still sleeping too, and the birds are very busy, running around looking for breakfast.



Of course, when the sun finally breaks over the horizon, it is glorious.

I hope that you will remember this post on your next vacation to the sea, and you will take the opportunity to share a very special moment with nature.  I know you will not regret it!

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment