Sunday, August 7, 2016

Daily Painting Small Oil Painting, Abstract Triptych, 6x18" "Ode to Blue"

Every now and then, I just have to do an abstract.  Usually painting knives are involved.  This one is no exception.   I wanted to take a square composition and turn it into a rectangle. This us what I came up with.

Purchase Here
135. + shipping

and here is the original square composition.  Which do you prefer?




SOLD 
I have been in North Carolina, in the mountains for the past few weeks.  We are enjoying our time here.

The other day we went to the park and had a picnic lunch, something we never do at home.  There were ducks and geese everywhere.



We had a relaxing and fun time and our sandwiches tasted twice as good as usual.  The crisp fall weather comes and goes.  It is so much fun to be in the mountains this time of the year and I cannot wait for the fall color.   I will share with you when it comes.

When I work on the computer,  I can see chipmonks running back and forth, across the patio.  They are so fast, it is hard to get a photo, but I did manage to catch one stuffing his cheeks with goodies.



Have a great fall day, wherever you are.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment