Sunday, August 21, 2016

Daily Painting, Sunset Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Marsh Sky", 11x14x1.5" Landscape Oil Painting

Life here in the mountains, of North Carolina, is a slower pace for me,  But the days are quickly getting shorter and shorter.  The leaves are beautiful, my favorite time of year!  It reminds me of my childhood days in northern Ohio, burning leaves, apple cider, hay rides.  I wonder if people still do those things.

I am still busy, painting commissions, but I managed to paint this 11x14x1.5" landscape,  It is a study for a commission.

275. + shipping
It is not easy capturing that "glow" from a beautiful sunset, and I am not sure I succeded here. but it is a start.

Thanks for reading my blog today.

  LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment