Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Landscape with Flowers, Cone flower painting, daily painting, small oil painting, 9x12" Oil SOLD

I was going through my reference photo files, looking for inspiration, when I found an image from several years ago.  It's funny how I can be totally unimpressed with an image, and then one day, WOW!  I just have to paint it.

SOLD



I tried to remember everything I learned at my workshop with Elio Camacho a few months ago.   I tried to concentrate on color relations and brushwork.
detail

 Another priority.....not overworking the piece.  I felt happy when I finished, usually a good sign

detail



A week later, I am still happy with it....an even better sign!  I hope you like it too.

Thanks for following my blog.

www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment