Saturday, August 13, 2016

Mountain Sunset Painting, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, "Blue Ridge Sunset" by Carol Schiff, 6x8" Oil SOLD

This mountain sunset painting is a result of our most recent trip to Smoky Mountains of North Carolina.  We were there for the beautiful leaf viewing season, and it was spectacular!  We came home to Florida on Halloween and missed the incredible 22" of snow that accumulated the next day.  I am sure that cut the leaf season short.


purchase here
SOLD
The leaves were not the only spectacular sight!  I find the mountains as fascinating as the ocean with it's constantly changing moods.


This is me, having fun!!

This month, we will be making our first winter trip to our North Carolina home....I am hoping to see that beautiful landscape covered in snow.


Here in Florida, we don't have falling leaves, or snow.  That has not stopped us from getting in the Christmas spirit.  If you have an art lover on your list, check out my Etsy shop.  I have a large selection of original paintings as well as gift certificates.


www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment