Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Study with Mindy Lighthipe, Botanical Fine Art Painting, Iris,Watercolor "PURPLE IRIS WITH SWALLOWTAIL BUTTERFLY" by Mindy Lighthipe


For most of my adult life I have been an avid gardener. My beginning years were in New Jersey where I had an extensive collection of bearded irises. It was always a thrill to see these tall flowers blooming in the garden and even a bigger thrill when a Swallowtail Butterfly would hover it and gather nectar.

The Original is sold, now available as a Fine Art Reproduction HERE

http://MindyLighthipeFineArt.com

http://MindyLighthipe.com


Study With Mindy.....New Online Watercolor Class starting September 21!

I am happy to announce my new online Wonderful World of Watercolor Class will start this fall on September 21, 2016. I want to thank all my fellow artists for the overwhelming success of  my Foundation Drawing and Drawing Plants classes. For the past year I have had requests from all corners of the world asking me to do more online classes. I spent May, June and July designing, painting, shooting and editing this new 12 week class in response to YOUR REQUESTS! It takes me a long time to do this because….. I do it all! …….. Drawing the Beauty of Nature!

Click HERE for Online Class INFO

Study With Mindy in Beautiful Costa Rica
March 8th-17th 2017
Read More HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment