Monday, March 6, 2017

Abstract Art Painting,Butterfly,Environmental Art "Breaking Free II” by International Contemporary Abstract Artist Arrachme



 FRESH OFF THE EASEL-Original Abstract Painting

 14"x11" Acrylic on Canvas/Available

 $250 Click HERE to purchase.

 Fine Art Reproductions are Also Available

 View more of Arrachme's work at http://arrachmeart.com


Come Play With Me......

“Quieting the mind, drawing in, allowing are all words that I spent a lifetime in search of”. Then, when I was not monitoring my progress I found it. 

Read more in my new blog post HERE

The Long Awaited Online Courses by Arrachme are NOW OPEN!!!




I love to use gold pigment and gold leaf!

Click HERE to View Video Trailers.


With 13 Categories to choose from, this proven method applies 12 steps to start the beginner and seasoned artists with good habits and to encourage the seasoned artist to grow. 


View Arrachme's Introductory Video, and trailers of the courses now available at http://arrachmeart.com/onlineclasses/

















No comments:

Post a Comment