Saturday, March 25, 2017

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Why a Private Painting Workshop?

As artists, we tend to be solitary creatures who like to work alone in our studios.  But sometimes, we tend to get into a painting rut which can lead to a period of non-creativity.  At times like these, we begin to wonder if we've painted or created everything we had in us.  I compare times like these to a drought that parches the land and nothing is able to grow.

We all need to be rejuvenated at times.  We all need to have those creative juices begin to flow so that our god-given talents can bloom once again. 

Since I started offering my private abstract painting workshops, I have had the privilege of hearing artists thank me for re-inspiring them again.  These words mean so much to me and I am thankful that I am able to share my many years of experience with them.

Here are some photos of students who have recently attended my private workshops.  




On October 16 - 18, 2017, I will be offering my annual 3 day group workshop in beautiful Fort Cooper State Park in Inverness, Florida.  I do a very limited number of workshops each year and hope that you will join me and fellow artists for 3 days of fun and learning.
My workshops tend to fill up very quickly, so save your seat today!
*****
filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online


No comments:

Post a Comment