Friday, March 24, 2017

Seascape Painting "Deprogramming Code" by Contemporary International Artist Arrachme




  16"x20"x7/8" Acrylic on Canvas/Available

  Click HERE for pricing.

  Free Shipping within the U.S.A.

  Art is packaged with love and carefully shipped.

  View more of my work at http://arrachmeart.com

Come Play With Me......

“Quieting the mind, drawing in, allowing are all words that I spent a lifetime in search of”. Then, when I was not monitoring my progress I found it. 

Read more in my new blog post HERE


The Long Awaited Online Courses by Arrachme are NOW OPEN!!!



How to paint perfect water!



Click HERE to View Video Trailer


With 13 Categories to choose from, this proven method applies 12 steps to start the beginner and seasoned artists with good habits and to encourage the seasoned artist to grow. 


View Arrachme's Introductory Video, and trailers of the courses now available at http://arrachmeart.com/onlineclasses/















No comments:

Post a Comment