Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 
Lost and Found
Acrylic on canvas
24" x 30" x 1.5"

 

Lost and Found measures 30" x 30".  This bold abstract painting is gallery wrapped on 1.5" wood bars.  It is accented with metallic gold leaf, giving the painting a shimmering appearance that changes with the light.  The sides have been painted in a rich gray/black micaceous iron oxide paint, for a finished look that does not need framing.  It is wired and ready to hang.  The painting is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back.

A signed Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Free priority shipping within the US!

Prints and many other items are now available!

My paintings are sold through several online art galleries but if you'd like to purchase directly from me, please click here for more information.

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

*****
Private Abstract Painting Workshop

 
I am happy to announce that I am now offering private one-on-one workshops in my own studio here in Inverness, Florida!

These private sessions will be 3 days of intense painting and guidance that will enable you to create your best work yet.  We will cover topics such as design and composition, color theory, painting techniques, photography and tips on selling your art online.  All materials needed for this workshop will be provided... you don't need to bring anything except your enthusiasm.  You will return home with 2-3 brand new paintings and an arsenal of new ideas and techniques to get you out of a painting rut and to re-ignite your art career.

$450.00 payable by check or PayPal

I am a former high school art teacher, I have been successfully showing and selling my original art since 1986.  I started out by creating artwork for interior designers in the Tampa Bay area.  Since that time, I have been showing and selling my work online as well as conducting my
Go Big Go Bold  3 day workshops in Texas and Florida. 

If you are serious about your art career and need one-on-one guidance and mentoring, I hope you will consider joining me for 3 intense,
but fun days of taking your painting to a whole new level! 

This workshop is specifically designed for artists with some experience painting with acrylic paints.


filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment