Monday, March 13, 2017

Abstract Expressionism Art Painting “Flowing Time” by International Contemporary Abstract Artist Arrachme


Flowing Time – Macedonia Museum  of Kumanovo Exhibition- Theme Gogyoshi of Taro Aizu traveling to House of Culture "Too Racin, Skopje.
 10"x8" Poured and painted Canvas Paper/sold
 Fine Art Prints are available HERE

 View more of my work at http://arrachmeart.com

Come Play With Me......

“Quieting the mind, drawing in, allowing are all words that I spent a lifetime in search of”. Then, when I was not monitoring my progress I found it. 

Read more in my new blog post HERE


The Long Awaited Online Courses by Arrachme are NOW OPEN!!!





Loving feelings make great paintings!

Click HERE to View Video Trailers.


With 13 Categories to choose from, this proven method applies 12 steps to start the beginner and seasoned artists with good habits and to encourage the seasoned artist to grow. 


View Arrachme's Introductory Video, and trailers of the courses now available at http://arrachmeart.com/onlineclasses/

















No comments:

Post a Comment