Monday, March 27, 2017

Abstract Seascape Oil Painting, Tropical Waters, Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, 11x14x1.5" SOLD

Continuing on my tropical journey to the Florida Keys.  Today's post is my impressions of the sea off the coast of southern Florida.

SOLD
 It is hard to find more fun (in the studio), than to dig into a big pile of paint, with your knife, and just go to town.  Adding and subtracting values and hues........puts me in the zone every time.

detail
As much as I love creating all this yummy texture, I can only do it for a few days, before I start to crave a little structure and strong composition.  Each day I work on this coral reef series, I get a little less abstract and and little more impressionist.

Join me on my journey.....




Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Carol Schiff

No comments:

Post a Comment