Thursday, March 2, 2017

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

Adrift
24"x30"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas

 

 

Adrift measures 24" x 30".  This heavily textured painting is stretched on 1.5" deep bars, giving the work a finished look that does not need framing.  It is wired and ready to hang.  It is signed on the side, dated and signed on the back.  The sides are painted in a rich gray/black micaceous iron oxide.  A clear acrylic varnish has been applied to protect and enhance the beauty of this painting.

A signed Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Free priority shipping within the US!

Buy prints and other items of this painting! 

My paintings are sold through several online art galleries but if you'd like to purchase directly from me, please click here for more information.

Be sure to visit my website to see more of my original abstract paintings!

Click here to subscribe to my monthly art newsletter!

****
Upcoming Abstract Painting Workshop!

Join me at Island Art Association in beautiful Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island, Florida
for a fun filled 3 days of painting!

April 13 - 15, 2017


Conquer the fear of that dreaded white canvas as you explore how to use composition and color to create masterfully powerful paintings.
Experiment with a variety of new painting techniques as you learn to trust your intuition and discover your own artistic voice!

I will demonstrate and discuss my own thought process as I paint.  You will learn how to texture your canvases and create your own big, bold paintings.  I like to offer plenty of individual guidance and instruction as you develop your work.  You will also learn how to finish each canvas for a professional looking appearance, as well as how to properly dispose of rinse water in an ecologically safe manner.

Make your reservation today for this very popular workshop!
$375.00
*****

Here are some comments made by artists who have attended my workshops:

"I enjoyed spending these 3 days with other artists observing the transformation and how our paintings evolved."

I wish this had been a 5 day workshop because I would improve my painting much more.  I felt that participants learned more than usual in this workshop compared to others I have attended - it was so great!"

"Fil, you did a great job of sharing your knowledge in an understandable way.  Thanks for your guidance and encouragement!"

"Thank you so much for a very informative, fun and pleasurable workshop!  I learned a lot and hope to continue growing as I apply your techniques to my future paintings."

*****

filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online




No comments:

Post a Comment